|Privacy and Data Protection|
|Tuesday, 14 July 2009 11:04|
- providing any services requested by you,
- telling you about changes to our sites and their functionality,
- providing you with information about other products and services we offer,
- keeping you informed about important industry developments,
- notifying you of industry conferences, events and training courses,
- handling customer orders and billing,
- administering our business activities,
- customer service.
The collection of information
We collect personal information from you:
- through the use of registration forms,
- every time you e-mail us your details,
- from site use information automatically collected using web server logs and cookies as you browse our sites.
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the site. This includes information provided at the time of registration or at the time of posting material or requesting further services,
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence,
- details of your visits to the site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. These are data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and do not identify any individual.
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise the Site according - to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches;
- to recognise you when you return to the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot ensure the security of data transmitted by you to the Site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use security procedures and features to prevent unauthorized access to it.
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that the Site's content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- in the event that we offer to sell any assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the potential purchaser of such assets;
- if substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be transferred to such third party;
- if we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or any other agreement; or protect the our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for protection against credit risk and fraud.
To request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our databases, please write to us using the contact details.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 17 November 2015 00:12|