Article 32 of the Network Code on Requirements for Grid Connection of Generators
Procedure for type B and C power-generating modules
1. For the purpose of operational notification for connection of each new type B and C power-generating module, a power-generating module document ('PGMD') shall be provided by the power-generating facility owner to the relevant system operator and shall include a statement of compliance. For each power-generating module within the power-generating facility, separate independent PGMDs shall be provided.
2. The format of the PGMD and the information to be given therein shall be specified by the relevant system operator. The relevant system operator shall have the right to request that the power-generating facility owner include the following in the PGMD:
(a) evidence of an agreement on the protection and control settings relevant to the connection point between the relevant system operator and the power-generating facility owner;
(b) itemised statement of compliance;
(c) detailed technical data of the power-generating module with relevance to the grid connection as specified by the relevant system operator;
(d) equipment certificates issued by an authorised certifier in respect of power-generating modules, where these are relied upon as part of the evidence of compliance;
(e) for Type C power-generating modules, simulation models pursuant to point (c) of Article 15(6);
(f) compliance test reports demonstrating steady-state and dynamic performance as required by Chapters 2, 3 and 4 of Title IV, including use of actual measured values during testing, to the level of detail required by the relevant system operator; and (g) studies demonstrating steady-state and dynamic performance as required by Chapters 5, 6 or 7 of Title IV, to the level of detail required by the relevant system operator.
3. The relevant system operator, on acceptance of a complete and adequate PGMD, shall issue a final operational notification to the power-generating facility owner.
4. The power-generating facility owner shall notify the relevant system operator or the competent authority of the Member State about the permanent decommissioning of a power-generating module in accordance with national legislation.
5. Where applicable, the relevant system operator shall ensure that the commissioning and decommissioning of Type B and Type C power-generating modules can be notified electronically.
6. Member States may provide that the PGMD shall be issued by an authorised certifier.