Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1222 of 24 July 2015 establishing a Guideline on Capacity Allocation and Congestion Management - CACM (Regulation on market coupling)
Individual grid model
1. For each bidding zone and for each scenario:
(a) all TSOs in the bidding zone shall jointly provide a single individual grid model which complies with Article 18(3); or
(b) each TSO in the bidding zone shall provide an individual grid model for its control area, including interconnections, provided that the sum of net positions in the control areas, including interconnections, covering the bidding zone complies with Article 18(3).
2. Each individual grid model shall represent the best possible forecast of transmission system conditions for each scenario specified by the TSO(s) at the time when the individual grid model is created.
3. Individual grid models shall cover all network elements of the transmission system that are used in regional operational security analysis for the concerned time-frame.
4. All TSOs shall harmonise to the maximum possible extent the way in which individual grid models are built.
5. Each TSO shall provide all necessary data in the individual grid model to allow active and reactive power flow and voltage analyses in steady state.
6. Where appropriate, and upon agreement between all TSOs within a capacity calculation region, each TSO in that capacity calculation region shall exchange data between each other to enable voltage and dynamic stability analyses.