|REMIT Reporting User Package|
|European Union Electricity Market Glossary|
REMIT Reporting User Package is a set of manuals developed by the European Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER) under the REMIT and the Commission Implementing Regulation No 1348/2014 of 17 December 2014 on data reporting implementing Article 8(2) and Article 8(6) of Regulation (EU) No 1227/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council on wholesale energy market integrity and transparency (OJ L 363, 18.12.2014, p. 121 - 'REMIT Implementing Regulation') for the purpose of implementing the REMIT reporting system with respect to trade data and fundamental data as well to allow for monitoring of trading activities in wholesale energy products with the aim to detect and deter market abuse in forms of insider trading and market manipulation, including attempted market manipulation.
REMIT Reporting User Package consists of the following documents:
1. List of Organised Market Places pursuant to Article 3(2) of the REMIT Implementing Regulation;
2. List of Standard Contracts pursuant to Article 3(2) of the REMIT Implementing Regulation;
3. Transaction Reporting User Manual (TRUM) according to Article 5(2) of the REMIT Implementing Regulation;
4. Manual of Procedures for Transaction and Fundamental Data Reporting according to Article 10(3) of the REMIT Implementing Regulation, and;
5. Requirements for the Registration of Registered Reporting Mechanisms (RRM Requirements), together with an RRM technical specification document available to identified RRM applicants upon signing a Non-Disclosure Declaration, pursuant to Article 11(1) of the REMIT Implementing Regulation.
To summarise, the RRM Requirements specify the characteristics and requirements of the reporting parties, the Manual of Procedures delineates how to report, the TRUM what to report, and the lists when to report (ACER's Annual Report on its activities under REMIT in 2014, p. 17).
As the aforementioned ACER's Annual Report declares, the REMIT Reporting User Package will be updated whenever necessary.
|Last Updated on Sunday, 31 January 2016 23:48|